JaJa Clay Studio
Jaja Clay was born from the creative energy within the JAJA PDX Warehouse Collective.
We are a diverse studio that aims to support artists from all ceramic backgrounds to get creative, be inspired, and hone their craft.
JaJa Clay is a cone 6 studio and offers three kilns, clay recycling program, all ages workshops, and lots of storage space.
What We Offer
- Courses provide guided 1 workday + 1 studio day per week.
- Handwork: 4 weeks
- Wheel work: 6 weeks
- Kids hand building classes are weekend courses
- By the shelf
- Our kilns can fit a maximum of 8 shelves with 6 inch posts, more with smaller posts for flat or smaller items.
- JaJa Clay is a VIP vendor at all JaJa PDX events.
- Members will be able to sell any work they want at our markets.
Looking for something different to try on the weekend? How about clay?!
Casual creative studio setting, with guided instruction in hand built forms. No experience required, ages 10+ welcome
Sept. 10 - Oct. 19
Saturdays 11aM - 2pM
WITH EXTRA STUDIO TIME AVAILABLE FROM 2PM - 4PM
Sessions are 6 weeks of guided fun and include all basic tools, 1/2 bag of clay, and an array of glazes to chose from. All work made in-class will be fired.